[HarfBuzz] Font and text related stuff at LGM

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Thu May 1 11:56:37 PDT 2008

Just looking through the LGM programme and these sessions spring out:
http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2008/index.php?lang=en&action=program

(and there are probably some I missed because I didn't know what they were ;) )

Thursday
15h10-16h  	 Dave Crossland (Open Font Library)
Font Software Freedom
Language: English

Saturday
9h00 - 9h55  	Håkon Wium Lie
Promoting the idea of WebFonts
Language: English

13h35 - 14h20  	Pierre Marchand (Fontmatrix)
Managing fonts, experimenting with text display
Language: English

15h30 - 16h15  	 Liam Quin (W3C)
Proposal, shared type/text specification for the desktop
Language: English

I don't know about the other talks but I think it would be appropriate
to have a follow up session in our room (assuming we have one ;) )
after Liam's talk to have discussion about this specification.

Regards,
Daniel