[HarfBuzz] Detecting ICU/FreeType without pkg-config?

mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Wed Nov 18 16:24:43 PST 2009

Hi Jiang,

Also I'm interested in the reason why you want to detect
FreeType without pkg-config. FreeType2 ships freetype-config,
a self-standing shell script working as "pkg-config freetype2",
even on the system without pkg-config.

Anyway, I'm not sure if freetype-config can be a solution.
Please let me know the detail why you want to detect
FreeType without pkg-config.

Regards,
mpsuzuki