[HarfBuzz] are there any recent changes in harfbuzz?

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 03:50:25 PDT 2010

Hi,

   I recently while testing found that lohit oriya halant combination's not
working properly with qt-4.6.3-8, but previously it was working properly.
so i thought might be there are some problem in harfbuzz, but when i changes
font to samyak telugu everything works properly.

I thought might be we did some thing wrong in lohit long time back and
notices now after harfbuzz modification, so tested lohit oriya on windows
also but its works well in windows, icu and pango as well.

I am presently confuse where should i fix this, in fonts or should check
harfbuzz for possible problems

Lohit Oriya is available from https://fedorahosted.org/lohit/
Samyak Oriya is available from http://sarovar.org/projects/samyak/

Thanks,