[HarfBuzz] Text Layout Summit around LGM

Adam Twardoch (List) list.adam at twardoch.com
Mon Mar 8 08:58:11 PST 2010

How about this year's 32nd TUG conference in San Francisco? June 28-30:
http://www.tug.org/tug2010/

"Since 2010 is TeX's 32nd birthday, the Grand Wizard has graciously agreed
to participate. In addition to Dr. Knuth, other original Stanford TeX
project members, including David Fuchs, John Hobby, Oren Patashnik,
Michael Plass, Tom Rokicki, and Luis Trabb-Pardo, have made plans to be
present. "

I'll try to be there.

Adam