[HarfBuzz] (noob?) Building HB

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Tue Aug 2 05:43:16 PDT 2011

Thanks. Hmm, according to the log, it seems that autoreconf
could not load pkg.m4.  Could you check whether pkg-config
is installed? And, if it is installed, please check if pkg.m4
exists in /usr/share/aclocal*/.

For Debian-related distributions, "dpkg -l pkg-config" will
show something if pkg-config is installed, and, "dpkg -L pkg-config"
will show the list of the files in the package.

Regards,
mpsuzuki