[HarfBuzz] Compiling harfbuzz-ng under Mac OS 10.6

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Sat Jan 8 10:14:55 PST 2011

Hi,

Yet I've not checked in detail, but I could reproduce Deron's error
on Mac OS X 10.6, when I use autotools shipped by Apple. But when
I use autotools installed by myself, I could generate configure
successfully (see attached configure). I guess the autotools shipped
by Apple might be too old to generate configure for harfbuzz-ng,
so, could you try newer (especially autoconf) autotools?

Apple: automake-1.10, autoconf-2.61, GNU libtool-2.2.4
mine: automake-1.10.1, autoconf-2.63, GNU libtool-2.2.7a

Regards,
mpsuzuki