[HarfBuzz] HARFBUZZ - ARABIC SHAPING PROBLEM

Shiva Kumar H R shivahr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 10:41:47 PDT 2011

Dear Behdad,
Sorry for late reply. I have been away from work for last few days due to
some personal work and will continue to be on vacation till this month end
with no/minimal access to mails. I will surely retry with latest master when
I am back. Sorry again for keeping this waiting.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Shiva Kumar H R