[HarfBuzz] List of languages supported by harfbuzz

Samiullah Khawaja sami.khawaja at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 09:10:47 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to render Arabic text using harfbuzz. The problem is that when
i glue the glyphs using the x_advance most of the glyphs are glued
correctly. but in some cases there is 1 or 2 pixel distance between glyphs.

I debugged through the harfbuzz code and was able to confirm that the GPOS
table is present in the font face. But the GPOS data doesn't seem to be
applied to the buffer. That is why when i get glyph positions only
x_advance values are there but the x_offset and y_offset values are always
0.

Am I missing something here? Please help.

Thanks,
Sami

--
Samiullah Khawaja