[HarfBuzz] harfbuzz-ng: Branch 'master'

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Fri Mar 2 11:42:56 PST 2012

On 03/02/2012 09:51 AM, Grigori Goronzy wrote:

> Have you thought about adding support for gcc's atomic intrinsics? They
> are somewhat portable. I posted a patch for that a few months ago (not
> sure if it is entirely correct).

I'll go ahead and pick those up.

I'm not excited by the spinlock mutex implementation, but given how much
configure.ac work it is to correctly use pthread, I'm happy to use your
implementation and let anyone multithreading and not having glib on Linux to
worry about it themselves.

Thanks again.  I'll try to pick up your other changes too.

behdad