[HarfBuzz] output font OT features (cli tool?)

Rolf Langenhuijzen rolf.langenhuijzen at xs4all.nl
Mon May 28 14:41:15 PDT 2012

------
JK > An alternative would be to use otfinfo from Eddie Kohler's LCDF TypeTools package, which can report a variety of info about a font, including OT features that are present.
------

I missed this reply earlier and saw it just now on the list archive online.

Brilliant! It's a bit easier to parse the output of otfinfo is than the complete info from "main" because of the options otfinfo has.
Just tried it (for once building from source was easy as 1-2-3) and it showed me the correct info from the fonts, love it!

Rolf