[HarfBuzz] Improvement for hb_buffer_guess_segment_properties()

Konstantin Ritt ritt.ks at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 20:50:26 PST 2013

That was an attempt to put this data to .rodata section.
Implementation could be optimized with using bsearch instead of
for-loop.
But if you think switch-case loop is more efficient, I can rewrite.

What about Han script? I mean, what can we do here if Unicode defines
only one script where CLDR subdivides it into Hani/Hans/Hant ?

regards,
Konstantin