[immodule-qt] Re: Updated: anthy, uim, qt-immodule etc.

UTUMI Hirosi utuhiro78 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Aug 3 20:32:51 EEST 2004

Hi Laurent!

I removed qt-immodule, scim, uim and m17n. Then I installed
libqt3-3.3.2-26mdk.

I got "J2SE-1.4.2_05  Runtime RPM" at
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html
and  installed it.

$ konqueror
- configure java
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-Cupertino/5207/snapshot/kjava01.png
Path to Java executable: /usr/java/j2re1.4.2_05/bin/java

Go to http://www.statlets.com/
a) konqueror: freeze
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-Cupertino/5207/snapshot/kjava02.png
b) firefox: works fine
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-Cupertino/5207/snapshot/kjava03.png

kjava is unstable.
http://dot.kde.org/1085568742/1085586074/
I don't think qt-immodule breaks java applets.
Debian users and Gentoo users say "it works fine on our distro".

Thanks.
___
Hirosi