[immodule-qt] Re: Re: A "deadline" for development?

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 05:00:04 EEST 2004

On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 10:38:16 +0900, YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> wrote:
> At Wed, 4 Aug 2004 01:38:09 +0100,
> liucougar at gmail.com wrote:
> > BTW: I think it would be good if we publish some kinda of TODO list or
> > Roadmap/Release plan on our official site to state what should be done
> > before what date etc.
>
> Sounds good.
>
> My TODO list is there (although some items are assigned
> someone). Cougar, Kazuki, Daisuke, open your list also.
Thanks for sharing your todo list. However what I meant is to publish
this info in wiki pages of qt-immodule ;)

It seems we should set up a "Task" system in which we can state what
we would like to do and assign it to someone. After one task is
finished we can just mark it in this system.

AFAIK, FD.o does not provide this facility (SF.net does).

Then what's your opinion?

Regards,

- Old Chinese adage