[immodule-qt] Re: [i18n] Re: Updated: qt-immodule

UTUMI Hirosi utuhiro78 at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Aug 4 13:46:53 EEST 2004

Hi Laurent,

Users don't test qt-immodule. Maybe they don't need it.
And we don't have enough time.
http://qa.mandrakesoft.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/Mandrakelinux101
>  20040807 	 New versions freeze

Thierry, remove quiminputcontextplugin-0.1.6-2.svn909.mdk.i586.rpm and
scim-qtimm-0.0.1-0.r03.1mdk.i586.rpm please.
They don't work without qt-immodule.

Qt-immodule will be merged into Qt4-preview.
The developers of qt-immodule are working so hard for it.
http://freedesktop.org/pipermail/immodule-qt/2004-August/000229.html
---
> > I think that it will be finished at the beginning of next month.
>
> You mean beginning of August? That sounds great as it will give me enough
> time to integrate the code into Qt 4 and get your feedback before we
> release the 2nd tech preview.
>
> So I would propose that you finish the porting to Qt 4 and tell me once
> you have a patch available. I will then integrate this into Qt and ask
> for your feedback, so we can hopefully fix most issues before we release
> Tech Preview 2.
---

The developers don't have enough time to reply to us.

Thanks.
___
Hirosi