[immodule-qt] Re: Re: A "deadline" for development?

Zhe Su james.su at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 05:27:40 EEST 2004

Hi,
  In my point of view, a sourc code form table is better than others.
Because it's cheaper, easy to realize. And I don't think the X's
Compose table will be updated frequently.
  So we can write a script (or program) to convert X's Compose table
into the source code form (maybe a header file) automatically, then we
can just include this file in QSimpleInputContext. When the Compose
table is updated, we just need to re-generate the header file.

Regards
James Su