[immodule-qt] QUimInputContextPlugin: Will you change the name?

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Fri Aug 6 14:54:15 EEST 2004

Kazuki,

Please unify the nicknames. You had agreed with me for a short
nickname 'QtUim', so I had described it into our wikipage and
I'm calling it so. But another nickname has been appeared also
today.

http://freedesktop.org/pipermail/immodule-qt/2004-June/000031.html

What Hirosi and I need is not what CAN be called but what SHOULD
be called.

Name it in accordance with your favorite. We will welcome it.

At Fri, 6 Aug 2004 20:14:18 +0900,
mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp wrote:

> Hi, Hirosi.
>
> OK. I also think it's better to call it uim-qtimm.
> Once fdo gets recovery, I'm going to change the name :-)
>
> thank you.
>
> > Hi Kazuki,
> >
> > The name "quiminputcontextplugin" is rather long.
> > Will you change the name to "uim-qtimm" (you know Cougar wrote scim-qtimm)
> > or something?
> >
> > I found it:
> > http://diary.gentoo.gr.jp/?date=20040805
> >
> > > uim-qt-0.1.6_p20040623.ebuild
> >
> > Packagers in Gentoo use the name "uim-qt".
> >
> > Thanks.
> > ___
> > Hirosi

Regards,