[immodule-qt] potential issue of the latest patch

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 23:33:22 EEST 2004

Hi all,

I just noticed a strange behavior of the latest (BC) patch of qtimm:
everytime I start a KDE/Qt app, I will see these lines:

name = default
name = tcode
name = anthy
name = prime
name = tutcode
name = skk
name = viqr
name = hangul2
name = hangul3
name = romaja
name = ipa
name = py
name = pyunihan
name = pinyin-big5

It seems to me that no matter whether a inputcontextplugin is needed,
it will always be loaded at each app startup.

I think although this issue does not do any harm, but it really makes
the startup process longer and it is not so efficient.

What's your opinion?

Regards,
- Old Chinese adage