[immodule-qt] Re: New patch has been released for testing

Karl Park Karl.Park at Sun.COM
Fri Aug 13 02:01:44 EEST 2004

Hi YamaKen,

I finished updating the iiimqcf code in accordance with unified patch
and did some quick testing on them.

Build (qt library) process didn't have any problem.
After then, I updated existing iiimqcf code to follow up the API change
in QInputContextPlugin and const-ness change in filterEvent.

QT_IM_SWITCHER and QT_IM_MODULE variable seems to be working as
exptected, too.
(I used Fedora Core 2)

I think it is worth to note that libraries

under $QTDIR
plugins/inputmethods/libqimsw-none.so
plugins/inputmethods/libqimsw-multi.so
plugins/inputmethods/libqsimple.so
plugins/inputmethods/libqxim.so

should be copied to $prefix/plugins/input.

the directory name inputmethods made me wonder if the input context
plugin's location has changed from 'plugins/input' to
'plugins/inputmethods':-)

Thank you for your great work.
Karl