[immodule-qt] New patch has been released for testing

Takumi ASAKI takumi at asaki.jp
Tue Aug 17 13:15:03 EEST 2004

On Thursday 12 August 2004 17:25, YamaKen wrote:

> Hi all, I've released an updated patch for testing. Please test
> and report.
>
> http://immodule-qt.freedesktop.org/Software/ImmoduleQtDownload
>
> Some compilation time and runtime problems for Binary Compatible
> mode have been fixed.

I check qt-x11-immodule-unified-qt3.3.2-20040814.diff.gz

It seems inputmethods plugins require threads support.
Is it need?
I can't compile plugins with configure -no-thread(default).

qtconfig chage DefaultInputMethodSwitcher to imsw-multi always.
Please don't chage DefaultInputMethodSwitcher.

--
  Che Che - Bye Bye
        From: Takumi ASAKI <takumi at asaki.jp>