[immodule-qt] Does QT 4 beta 1 support IM modules

Lars Knoll lars at trolltech.com
Mon Dec 27 21:52:56 EET 2004

On Monday 27 December 2004 15:10, Daisuke Kameda wrote:
> Anuradha Ratnaweera <gnu.slash.linux at gmail.com> wrote:
> > One last question for Lars:  Is Troll Tech planning to make QT 4 final
> > binary compatible with QT 4 beta?
>
> In my memory, some binary incompatible patches about XIM was adopted after
> beta of Qt3. I think that beta exists for last chance.
>
> Although the above is my idea, how do you make the plan, Lars?

We can still do binary incompatible changes until beta 2. That is why I would
need your feedback now. I have incorporated most of the immodule framework
for Qt 4 but also changed some of the APIs.

We are publishing daily snapshots of Qt 4 from now on and I hope you can all
help me to get the API right for Qt 4.0.

Thanks,
Lars