[immodule-qt] KOffice does not work with qt-immodule

Kazuki Ohta mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp
Fri Dec 31 14:50:20 EET 2004

Hi, Fabian.

Yesterday, I committed the code which implements the IM function in the
KOffice( KWord, KPresenter, KSpread ). Please look at these mails.

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-cvs&m=110442750008220&w=2
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-cvs&m=110442746513554&w=2
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-cvs&m=110442715119828&w=2
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-cvs&m=110442715125496&w=2

These commits implements the imStartEvent( QIMEvent * ),
imComposeEvent( QIMEvent * ), imEndEvent( QIMEvent * ) properly. By this
change, you can input characters by using qt-immodule. But it requires
Daisuke's patch
( http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/immodule-qt/2004-December/000616.html )
posted to this list.

OK. Next I'll look at cjk-lyx code and modify it :-)
If there's othere applications which doesn't handle IMEvent correctly, please
report me.

cheers.

--
Move the worl:D!