[immodule-qt] howto specify trigger keys?

Kazuki Ohta mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp
Sun Jun 27 10:56:05 EEST 2004

Hi, Cougar.

In Uim, there's no concept of "trigger" the IM in immodule
level.
Uim's immodule only passes the keyevent to the input method
(defined in Scheme) directly, then each IM manipulate the
keyevent.
Please look at anthy-press-key-handler(scm/anthy,scm),
prime-press-key-handler(scm/prime.scm) or so.

This is related to the topic "[Uim] How to turn on the input
method module, as soon as the uc is created" which is
posted recently at uim's mailing list.

regards.