[immodule-qt] Problem with enter key and space key

Choe Hwanjin krisna at kldp.org
Sat Sep 4 13:54:03 EEST 2004

Hi.

I'm developing korean language input module.  And there is a problem on
processing enter key.  When my input context receives enter key, it
sends IMEnd event with current preedit string and return false to send
this key back.  But app commits preedit string twice.  I don't know why
this happens.

If you want to see my code, go to this link:
http://cvs.kldp.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/qimhangul/?cvsroot=qimhangul

and to build and test, follow this instruction:
qmake -makefile
make
cp libqimhangul.so $QTDIR/plugin/inputmethods
export QT_IM_MODULE=Hangul2
run any qt textedit application
press this keys "<shift>space" "rkskekfkak<enter>"

Then you can see korean strings like :
http://people.kldp.org/~krisna/depot/qimhangul-case1.png

But this is wrong and this should be like :
http://people.kldp.org/~krisna/depot/qimhangul-case2.png

I don't know what is the problem.
Thanks in advance.

I'm working on Qt 3.3.3 and
qt-x11-immodule-unified-qt3.3.3-20040819.diff.gz