[immodule-qt] Re: receiving order inversion between QKeyEvent and QIMEvent (Re: [SCIM] scim-qtimm 0.7 released)

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Tue Sep 7 18:41:18 EEST 2004

At Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:08:39 +0000,
liucougar at gmail.com wrote:

> Thanks, looks fine to me

Oops, I had a trivial mistake. Try new patch attached in this
mail.

> On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 23:53:05 +0900, YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> wrote:
> > The patch is prepared as supplement to the unified patch
> > 20040819. Anyone, try it. I'll add it to our download page if it
> > raises no problem.
> I think we should also release a next version (say 20040907).

It's difficult for me for now. I had applied partial backport
from Qt4 branch into the working copy of trunk (the unified
patch), but it requires directory moving to be completed. I
can't do it without human error when the repository is not
available.

I'm monitoring the repository status since after Daniel had
killed the blocking apache2 processes. Once required information
has been acquired from the monitoring, I'll do next step to
resurrect our repository.

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp