[immodule-qt] Re: receiving order inversion between QKeyEvent and QIMEvent (Re: scim-qtimm 0.7 released)

Mike FABIAN mfabian at suse.de
Thu Sep 9 03:02:36 EEST 2004

YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> さんは書きました:

> At Wed, 08 Sep 2004 14:30:37 +0200,
> mfabian at suse.de wrote:
>>
>> YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> さんは書きました:

>> > Oops, I had a trivial mistake. Try new patch attached in this
>> > mail.
>>
>> I tried
>>
>>     qt-x11-immodule-unified-qt3.3.3-20040819.diff
>>
>> together with the event-inversion patch
>>
>>     qt-x11-immodule-unified-qt3.3.3-20040819-event-inversion-20040908.diff
>>
>> today and encountered problems when trying to check whether
>> M17N-vi-viqr works.
>>
>> I tried LiuCougar's simple test to type 'ds' with M17N-vi-viqr and
>> check whether it comes out in the correct order, but then the client
>> just hangs consuming 100% CPU time. I tried with edittest and
>> scim-qtimm:
>
> Thank you for reporting. Would you provide me the backtrace and
> source list around interrupted point?

backtrace attached. I used M17N-t-latin-post input method via SCIM
and typed

    a"b

then edittest did hang and I interrupted it from gdb to get the
backtrace.

I have also attached the source code around the interrupt point,
it is in qevent.h in the class QEvent.

I marked the line where I interrupted it like this:

      // <--- interrupted point