[immodule-qt] KOffice does not work with qt-immodule

Anuradha Ratnaweera gnu.slash.linux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 07:04:58 EEST 2004

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:52:12 +0100, LiuCougar <liucougar at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have confirmed that the koffice (at least kword) can not work with
> qt-immodule: I can not activated the IM.

I was also very much interested in getting KOffice more QTish,
especailly to use my newly posted surrounding text patch, and hit the
same dead (only for the moment) end. :-(

And there are many other QT/KDE programs that have their own widgets
not discendents of QLineEdit or QTextEdit, so just fixing in QT wasn't
good enough.  I am presently looking at kdelibs and scribus, and get
the surronding text patch expanded.  However, the good news is that
they all are based on QWidget.

But KOffice is going to be a bigger beast to tame. :-(

Please keep the list updated, for we are also very much interested in KOffice.

        Anuradha

--

http://www.linux.lk/~anuradha/