[ANNOUNCE] evemu 2.1.0

Benjamin Tissoires benjamin.tissoires at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 06:52:57 PST 2014

Thanks to Vicente, I can say that the hashes here are completely wrong...

I have uploaded the correct evemu-2.1.0.sums here
http://www.freedesktop.org/software/evemu/evemu-2.1.0.sums

And I confirm here with this signed email (yes, it's my entire fault, and
nobody compromised my gmail account as of today). See below.

On 11/11/2014 11:54 AM, Benjamin Tissoires wrote:
> [...]
>       python: drop the uinput fd argument from evemu_destroy
>       python: leave uinput creation up to evemu
>       python: move the generated event_names.py to the python bits
>       python: add an extra flag to evemu.Device.__init__ to avoid uinput creation
>       python: add a wrapper around evemu_read_event
>       python: use the evemu_read_event wrapper to convert recordings
>       python: use the evemu lib to print the event description
>       Call write_event_desc from evemu_write_event
>       make-event-names: drop C header generation
>       make-event-names: ignore ioctl defines
>       make-event-names: allow for one-way mappings
>       make-event-names: handle aliases for event code defines
>       make-event-names: make the type-to-map mapping string-compatible
>       make-event-names: replace get_code/type_name functions with a unified set
>       python: move make-event-names to the python directory
>       python: fix a typo
>       python: add top-level wrappers for getting code/type names and values
>       python: allow strings as event codes/types in evemu.Device
>       python: prefix event map names with underscores
>       python: rename _map to _type_map for better clarity
>       python: be forgiving about invalid event types/codes in the public API
>       python: update the __all__ listing for the evemu module
>       python: drop an erroneous quote + parenthesis
>       python: put a warning comment for private API into the generated file
>       python: add wrappers to get input prop names/values
>       python: hardcode the encoding in the two places we need it
>       python: move the library name to the class that loads it
>       python: drop evemu.const usages for device bits
>       python: fix evemu.Device.has_prop() for string arguments
>       python: deprecate evemu.const
>       python: explicitly specify file lists
>       python: move event-names.py generation into the toplevel python makefile
>       python: add all .pyc files to CLEANFILES
>       Drop some trailing whitespaces
>       python: honor LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the test runner
>       python: replace event_get_value/event_get_name with the C implementation
>       python: replace input_prop_get_value/get_name with the C implementation
>       python: widen the tests for some int/str values where there shouldn't be
>       python: add InputEvent.matches(type, code) for comparisons
>       python: drop now unused import of evemu.event_names
>       python: remove out-of-date comment
>       python: switch from type() == str to not isinstance(int)
>       python: add docstrings to evemu.Device
>       python: fix a couple of comment claiming we need root
>       python: check for fileno(), not read() and document it
>
> Peter Seiderer (2):
>       configure.ac: add '--disable-tests' option
>       configure.ac: add '--disable-python-bindings' option
>
> git tag: v2.1.0
>
> http://www.freedesktop.org/software/evemu/evemu-2.1.0.tar.xz
> MD5:  8b3e9c98dc18e6368b389c032bf6719c  evemu-2.1.0.tar.xz
> SHA1: 528ea493828c4c25f8c4197653917c2aa467635e  evemu-2.1.0.tar.xz
> SHA256: 9e66122fbb97ad8615eda629a823e08114761e9f6ff963d0f55b9e6e47832e58  evemu-2.1.0.tar.xz

Please read:

git tag: v2.1.0

http://www.freedesktop.org/software/evemu/evemu-2.1.0.tar.xz
MD5:  006a0f3888840752bf9ce70fe14781bb  evemu-2.1.0.tar.xz
SHA1: 4c29379a35cd770dd0d5fd6204674c45f9e4c392  evemu-2.1.0.tar.xz
SHA256: 0c87360882751356e9f977ebf7438c00fe97deb232ac725dd86e5ba78203ee97  evemu-2.1.0.tar.xz
PGP:  http://www.freedesktop.org/software/evemu/evemu-2.1.0.tar.xz.sig

Sorry again for the mess.

Cheers,
Benjamin