[Intel-gfx] Does 2.2.99.903 contain batchbuffer work?

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 19:05:30 CEST 2008

> No. intel-batchbuffer has not been merged to master or 2.3.
Thanks a lot for clarification.
I was seeing slow EXA performance with .902 with my 945GM, but first
thought batchbuffer was already merged.

However I still have some questions, I hope I bother nobody with my questions:
1.) Are testers needed for batchbuffer?
2.) How can I detect fallbacks best?
I saw several clear fallback-situation when running FC9Beta+KDE4+.902,
and I would like to know whats the best way to detect the cause of
such fallbacks, if possible as little system-intrusive as possible.

I guess compiling xorg with debugging symbols would be the first step ;)

Thanks a lot for working on speeding up the EXA driver, lg Clemens