[Intel-gfx] Easy build...

The Fungi fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Aug 7 22:36:09 CEST 2008

Newbie alert! Somehow I managed to build 2.0.0 a couple weeks ago
when I thought I was building 2.4.0, and since I was a bit pressed
for time I figured I'd give your build script a try instead. I
grabbed the most recent version from:

http://gitorious.org/projects/x-org-build-script/repos/mainline/

...last night. I guess it builds a lot more than just the driver
module, since I was missing a lot of additional prereqs. It was also
complaining about a missing ], which I'm assuming I corrected
successfully (if I followed your script logic):

-       if [ -z git branch | grep mesa_7_0]; then
+       if [ -z "$(git branch | grep mesa_7_0)" ]; then

Now, the build is dying in xserver/os/connection.c when it tries to
#include "osdep.h" with:

osdep.h:95:5: error: missing binary operator before token "("

However, line 95: of osdep.h seems to be:

#if OPEN_MAX <= 256

And I don't see another osdep.h anywhere on my system which might be
getting included instead.

Ideas? Apologies for the noise...
--
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); PGP(9E8DFF2E4F5995F8FEADDC5829ABF7441FB84657);
SMTP(fungi at yuggoth.org); IRC(fungi at irc.yuggoth.org#ccl); ICQ(114362511);