[Intel-gfx] x11perf -aa10text performance

Lukas Hejtmanek xhejtman at ics.muni.cz
Tue Dec 9 00:11:02 CET 2008

On Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 12:53:11PM -0800, Carl Worth wrote:
> Yes, the original patch as posted was buggy.
>
> I've now pushed an improved version out to the master branch that should
> not have this bug.
>
> Any feedback on that would be most welcome.

I do not have any profiling numbers but is still not as good as it used to.

I got 66k glyphs/sec, it was more than 100k glyps/sec without the glyph cache.

It seems that UXA performs better here but it has its own problems right now.

Are you interested in oprofiling? However, I'm not sure whether the oprofile is
working in the current git head of the kernel..

--
Lukáš Hejtmánek