[Intel-gfx] longer, Jack. H

Orosco precedences at celebros.com
Sun Dec 6 15:01:25 CET 2009

 successfully. Bean's troops marched quickly and well, and within two
hours they were in touch with the enemy, near Bridgeton. Jack and his
companions, in the rear, heard the sound of firing, which soon became
general. And then, unhampered, Jack sped for the place where he had
already cut the railroad, and, in two hours theoretically destroyed
nearly half a mile of track. "They're in a trap, now," he cried.
"They'll never get by here!" CHAPTER XVI THE PERIL IN THE WOODS It was
nearly seven o'clock that evening, and quite dark, when Jack and the
others rejoined the main body of the Troop of Scouts at Bremerton.
Durland was full of enthusiasm. "The war is as good as over," he said,
happily. "We've licked them utterly! It's just a question now of what
they'll be able to save from the wreck. The brigade that made the raid
toward Fessenden Junction was annihilated by Bean, cut off, and forced
to surrender. General Bliss is in full retreat upon Hardport from
Mardean, and the invasion has been repelled. Our cavalry is pursuing
him, and I think we will be in Hardport again to-morrow. Whatever
fighting remains to be done will be on their side of the line, and the
capital is safe." "Will th