[Intel-gfx] ATOM processor with Intel GMA 500

Young, John jyoung at foster-miller.com
Tue Jul 28 16:10:20 CEST 2009

I'm running a Congatec CAx Comexpress module that uses the Intel GMA 500

Its an Atom processor...

What I need to do is decode NTSC based video and get it into the
processor...via the PCI bus or however.

We use Linux...

Looking for a decoder or method to get the video in ( and have some
driver support)

We run Ubuntu linux....

Any expert advice opinions is really appreciated.

John Young

QinetiQ North America

Technology Solutions Group

358 Second Avenue

Waltham, MA  02451

(781)684-4000

(781) 890-3489 FAX

This e-mail, and any attached document(s), contains information that is
legally protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521, other applicable Federal and State laws, and
that may be PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY and/or CONFIDENTIAL. If you know, or
have any reason to believe, that you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by e-mail or collect telephone
call. There is and shall be no waiver of any privilege or confidence by
your receipt of this transmission. No part of this document or any
attachments may be reproduced or transmitted, in whole or in part,
without permission from Foster Miller, Inc.