[Intel-gfx] FW: [ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-intel 2.6.99.902

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Wed Mar 11 15:34:16 CET 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 3:35 AM, Jin, Gordon <gordon.jin at intel.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are starting 2.7.0 release (as part of 2009Q1 package) cycle. Here's the first release candidate.
>
> The main improvement against 2.6.0 includes:
> SDVO-TV support, available on ADD2 card (bug#9992) and D945GCLF2 board (bug#17776).
> basic SDVO-LVDS support
> tearing-free xv (bug#19635)
> panel startup failure on some specific laptop models (bug#17292)
> and various fixes for UXA/DRI2 and Kernel Modesetting.
>
> Please give it a try and report bugs as usual (referring to http://intellinuxgraphics.org/how_to_report_bug.html).

I'll build this snapshot in Fedora Rawhide, in time for the Intel
Graphics testing day we're going to do tomorrow:

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/2009-03-12

We'll be running the test day in #fedora-qa on freenode.  The test
plan that I wrote up has some fedora specific things in it (like the
plymouth/X integration) but should be useful for testing on other
distros.  Feel free to join in!

thanks,
Kristian