[Intel-gfx] [RFC] [Patch 1/2] [intel-gfx] : Add the CVT algorithm in kernel space
yakui.zhao at intel.com
Wed May 6 23:51:08 PDT 2009
On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 06:01 +0800, Eric Anholt wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-05-05 at 15:19 +0800, yakui_zhao wrote:
> > Add the CVT algorithm in kernel space. And this function can be called to
> > generate the required modeline.
> > Signed-off-by: Zhao Yakui <yakui.zhao at intel.com>
> This code appears to be a copy-and-paste with small modifications of
> xf86cvt.c, but the license of that code isn't respected.
Yes. Most is copied from xserver/hw/xfree86/mode/xf86CVT(xf86GTF).
What I done is that the float-point calculation is replaced by using
How to pay attention to the license of xf86CVT code?
Is it OK that the following is added in the function description?
* Copyright 2005-2006 Luc Verhaegen.
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining
* copy of this software and associated documentation files (the
* to deal in the Software without restriction, including without
* the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute,
* and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
* Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
Is the function comment OK ?
If the style is incorrect, I will change it based on the description
More information about the Intel-gfx