[Intel-gfx] Redundant structs in debugfs patch

Ben Gamari bgamari.foss at gmail.com
Thu May 21 19:42:04 CEST 2009

Well, this is quite embarrassing. It turns out there were two residual structs
in the debugfs patch that I submitted earlier this year. The structs were left
over from an earlier attempt at implementing debugfs support in the drm and
apparently were never removed. A grep of the kernel shows that they are defined
but not once used. The patch has been both build- and boot-tested. Seems like a
pretty safe change. I sincerely apologize for the lack of attention to detail
on my part. A mistake like this should have never even made it to the list.

Thanks,

- Ben