[Intel-gfx] Updated Ironlake fixes for 2.6.32

Zhenyu Wang zhenyuw at linux.intel.com
Fri Nov 6 03:12:57 CET 2009

Eric,

This is updated Ironlake patches rebase onto current 'for-linus' branch.
Good news is that we've found the way to fix IRQ stall issue, and works well
with MSI. Thanks for Jesse to provide the info.

OpRegion support is to fix the backlight control on Ironlake LVDS, and HDMI
workarounds to fix unstable issue during rotation tests, and save/restore more
missed registers for Ironlake which makes S4 testing fine. Also with display
hotplug event support, which works well for me on CRT/DP/HDMI, tested by
monitoring message from 'udevadmin monitor --environment --kernel' in plug/unplug
time.

Thanks.