[Intel-gfx] Interesting performance case for Intel drivers

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Sat Sep 5 13:13:26 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Vedran Rodic's message of Sat Sep 05 11:46:17 +0100 2009:
> The are probably developing this on Windows, where its quite fast (on
> Firefox 3.5.2 win32).

It doesn't feel any faster on my laptop (i965) comparing the antivirus
ridden win32 with a live CD.

As firefox uses cairo for these elements, the graphics performance should
be directly comparable between linux and win32. Furthermore, it remains
in my interest to fix any cairo performance problems. :-)
-ickle