[Intel-gfx] [Patch 1/4] drm/I915: Add the enhancement property for SDVO-TV

ykzhao yakui.zhao at intel.com
Fri Sep 11 05:24:13 CEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-09-11 at 09:20 +0800, Zhenyu Wang wrote:
> On 2009.09.11 09:05:58 +0800, ykzhao wrote:
> > The property is also added for SDVO-LVDS. And only the brightness
> > property is meaningful for SDVO-LVDS.
> > So the priv->is_tv is still checked.
> >

> So make them into different functions, one for SDVO TV and another
> one for SDVO LVDS.
Yes. It is also ok to add the two different functions for SDVO-TV/LVDS.

But as they use the same SDVO-command to detect the capability of
enhancement property, I mix them into one function. As there exists the
definition of dev_priv->is_tv/is_lvds, it seems that it is still easy to
understand.

Thanks.