[Intel-gfx] Request for testing

Adam Lantos hege at playma.org
Sun Sep 20 17:36:14 CEST 2009

Hi,

Bisect points at commit 31169714fc928aed4e945b959dca2bedd259b9c9
(drm/i915: Register a shrinker to free inactive lists under memory
pressure) to be the first bad commit.

I fired up many apps on 311697, and kernel began to use the swap, then
I hibernated my laptop. After waking up, most of the textures are
disappeared and then several seconds later the machine crashes with
artifacts on black screen (no traces of wedge in logs, though). 725cea
is fine under the same conditions.

thanks,
 Adam