[Intel-gfx] New Samsung driver for backlight control.

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Tue Sep 22 18:02:01 CEST 2009

On Sep 13, 09 17:28:27 +0100, Mike Lothian wrote:

> >> And your X driver still doesn't export the Backlight property? That's
> >> weird...
> >> Please check the git version number of the X driver.
> >
> > I'm at git commit efbcf29dd1a1ca058b7a2a93f0685102c06c9369 of the master branch

Sorry for the late answer.

It turned out that I didn't commit the name of the samsung backlight
driver to the intel video driver (*blush*) - mainly because GregKH and I
weren't on the same level what the final name of the driver will be (I
supposed something more general, as it probably won't be samsung
centric).

Now that the name presumably stays fixed as "samsung" I finally
committed the name to the intel driver. It's commit #7e7db7a.

CU

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>      __        __   __