[Intel-gfx] Refreshed patches for encoder/connector rework

Zhenyu Wang zhenyuw at linux.intel.com
Thu Apr 1 07:37:22 CEST 2010

On 2010.03.30 14:39:23 +0800, Zhenyu Wang wrote:
> Eric, here's refreshed patch set for splitted encoder/connector
> work and multifunction SDVO device support. I've tried to make
> the change gradually to make it more easy to review. Also resend
> your origin first two renaming patches for the whole picture.
>
> I've run testing for all display output types on several platforms,
> and no regression found.

I've also push this onto my fd.o tree.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~zhen/drm-intel/ 'encoder-rework' branch,
which has some more patches on top this series like CxSR enabling on
Ironlake and SDVO for IBX, etc.

--
Open Source Technology Center, Intel ltd.

$gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 4D781827