[Intel-gfx] no resume from suspend on Mobile 915GM kernel-2.6.33

Michael Higgins linux at evolone.org
Sat Apr 3 09:12:09 CEST 2010

Sorry to post, but I haven't a clue how to further troubleshoot this.

Resume from suspend just hasn't worked for me, no matter what options
I've tried. Seems to hang on resume from X about where I'd expect some
video. Suspend/resume from the shell brings me my recent past history on
the screen, but no cursor. Even magic sysreq combinations are locked. (I
haven't tried pinging it or anything, though.)

How can I rule out problems with the video stuff? Checking around the
web, here seem to have been enough issues with "black screen" on
resume, which is how I'd describe it, so I'm asking here.

Any suggestions as to what is the best was to proceed to solve this
appreciated. Suggestions that it may not be possible and so "OK to just
give up", also appreciated.

Cheers,

--
 |    |ichael  |   |iggins    \^ /