[Intel-gfx] [Patch 3/5] multiple ring buffer support, add BSD ring buffer support

Zou, Nanhai nanhai.zou at intel.com
Wed Apr 7 08:13:00 CEST 2010

Thanks for reviewing.
	I have considered merge the ring init and add_request etc code.
However I'm not sure later generation ring buffers like MFX ring and blit ring
have the same logic.

Anyway I merge the ring buffer init logic to save some lines of code.  I have clean up the patches according to your comments and retargeted it to drm-intel-next.

I will send them again.

Thanks
Zou Nanhai