[Intel-gfx] How is X4500MHD performance in Windows 7?

Pedro Ribeiro pedrib at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 21:17:24 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I'm buying a computer for a relative. The most graphics intensive
application she'll run is Google Earth. Besides that, she needs
excellent 2D performance and image quality.

I have a X4500 in my laptop and it works very well - under Linux.
However, I've heard some horror stories around the web about how bad
the drivers are in Windows. Does anyone have hands on experience? Is
it good enough for running Google Earth under Windows 7?

Regards,
Pedro