[Intel-gfx] Remaining set of small patches for -rc1

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Wed Aug 11 17:21:48 CEST 2010

On 2010-08-11 05:46-0400 shadi at 35point5.com wrote:

> Dear Chris,
> Please stop sending me these messages.

Dear Chris and other Intel developers,

Please do keep sharing your excellent work with intel-gfx.

Dear Shadi:

It appears you have subscribed to the intel-gfx without being aware of
what type of traffic you will get from that list.  To say this in the
nicest way I can, you have two choices which are (a) to get used to
the type of traffic on this list or (b) to unsubscribe.

Alan W. Irwin

Linux-powered Science