[Intel-gfx] QS57/HD Graphics support?

Alberto Di Meglio alberto.di.meglio at shinsenai.net
Sat Dec 4 21:43:18 CET 2010

Matthew Willoughby <mattfredwill <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Alberto, just to let you know I had it working under
> Ubuntu 10.10
> (Specifically the netbook remix) earlier today. Build
> the full kernel and everything is sweet.

Hi Matthew, thanks for the hint. I managed to compile the kernel
and indeed the second screen is now happily on. However, it is by
default upside down. I can of course rotate the image, but the
touch coordinates do not rotate with screen and behave as if the
screen were still upside down. Do you have the same issue? Also
I'd like to understand whether I can use the rotation sensor to
put the screens in portrait mode like in Windows. After that I can
move completely to Ubuntu.

Thanks,

Alberto