[Intel-gfx] Help-On frame Buffer

sanjay anvekar sanjayanvekar at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 12:49:43 CET 2010

Hi Bruno,
    Thanks for your reply. I have recompiled the Linux kernel with
CONFIG_DRM_I915
enabled, with the updated kernel file my display is looking strange. i.e. I have
vga=791
option in my boot configuration file and with this actual graphics screen is
displayed only
in quarter area of screen. Which is reapting twice, covering left and right
quarter of screen,
rest screen is black(i.e.bottom half of the screen).
How can I solve this problem? Please help me.
With the latest Kernel file with CONFIG_DRM_I915 enabled, how do I set different
screen resolutions. Please let me know.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sanjay