[Intel-gfx] Req: Intel Rapid Memory Technology

Nando nando4eva at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 03:06:53 CET 2010

HI intel-gfx,

Wondering if there is some way I can switch Intel Rapid Memory on in the
xorg-intel driver? This is an option in igfxtray with the Windows X3100
driver.
I found my system is more stable with this option enabled in Windows.

Alternatively, can you provide documentaiton on how this is switch on? The
PM965 Express Family datasheet does mention it but gives no mention of the
PCI configuration registers to set it. Perusal of the Intel Graphic
documentation <http://intellinuxgraphics.org/documentation.html> did not
explain how to do this either.

Nando