[Intel-gfx] possible registry tweak for rotation?

Florian Mickler florian at mickler.org
Fri Jan 29 12:06:02 CET 2010

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 22:54:04 -0800 (PST)
"Alan W. Irwin" <irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca> wrote:

> On 2010-01-28 23:49-0330 jps126 at mun.ca wrote:
>
> > Operating System:  Windows Vista (TM) Home Premium* , Service Pack 1 (6.0.6001)
>                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> If you look at the description of this mailing list at
> http://intellinuxgraphics.org/community_members.html you will see it is
> about Linux Graphics drivers from Intel.  Thus, the most Windows help you
> can expect here is probably a reference to a mailing list more suitable for
> your Windows question.
>
> I don't know of such a reference myself, but if you want to try Linux
> graphics drivers out from Intel that the developers here are working on,
> then I suggest you try using a Ubuntu 9.10 live CD (which is a free [in both
> senses] demo of Linux that will not change anything on your hard drive but
> which gives you the option to install Ubuntu Linux to your hard drive if you
> like what you see).

And of course, on linux, rotation is possible.

Chances are, that your python program even runs on linux.
 But i don't have any expirience with porting python programs
from windows to linux and what problems that brings. (or doesn't bring)

pdf and openoffice presentations (and even microsoft office
presentations) are of course no problem.

hth,
Flo