[Intel-gfx] Get brightness/gamma/contrast (currently IEGD user)

Dirk De Becker Dirk.DeBecker at dzine.be
Tue Jul 6 12:33:23 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I am currently using IEGD (the Intel Embedded Graphics Driver), but I
would like to switch to the open driver supporting my 915GM device.
With iegd, I am able to regulate brightness, contrast and gamma by using
iegd_esc_attr_t arrays.
Can someone give me a hint on how to do this with the open driver?

If my question is unclear, I can give some more code of what I am
currently doing.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Dirk

--
dZine

Dirk De Becker
Coordinator Digital Signage Software Development
Linux Software Engineer

`t Hoge 49
8500 Kortrijk
Belgium